Academic coaching to plan your professional life
My role as a coach is multifaceted in this pivotal period of their lives. I work with them on various issues, all of which have the goal of achieving a career plan:
- Managing emotions and stress;
- Preparing for exams effectively;
- Having the courage to express oneself in public;
- Optimizing the organization of one’s work;
- Asserting one’s choices;
- Gaining self-confidence;
- Improving communication with those around one;
- Preparing for job interviews;
- Reflecting on a career plan;
- Defining your pathway;
A school guidance coach
Preparing your professional life
Finding a meaning to one’s studies is the main question at the heart of the academic coaching that I provide for students. In today’s digital world, communication takes new paths. In their search for a career path and a job, students can at times feel a little lost and lonely when faced with the infinite possibilities available to them.
I stand by them to help them see things more clearly. As a school guidance coach, I help them prepare for their professional life:
- Through appropriate questioning, I guide them to become aware of their assets, their strengths, their ambitions and their desires. The challenge is to gain a better understanding of themselves.
- I give them the keys to formulate their professional objective precisely and consciously.
- I help them make choices that are in line with their strengths.
- I help them prepare their presentation, in order to send a clear message to companies.
Opening our minds to new perspectives
Together, we will ask ourselves the right questions: What drives me? What makes me tick? I will guide them towards a path of questioning. I will open their perspectives. Thus, with a new angle of view, they can analyze all possible pathways offered to them and let their curiosity speak for itself.
I have the deep conviction that everything is born from powerful and well-led questioning. The art of asking the right questions is not innate. School or career coaching allows you to take a step back, to take stock, and to think calmly.
For even more effective coaching, I offer my services to school and faculty staff. Hand in hand, we will prepare relevant coaching to accompany the professional aspirations of your students. Let’s talk about it!
FR : +33 (0)6 07 16 22 25
CH +41 (0)79 965 05 28
MHS Coaching GmbH
CH – 4051 Bâle